Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Sugar-free treats make everything better right? This week I have been snackin’ on these DELICIOUS chocolate chip banana muffins that are made with only clean ingredients and healthy fats to keep you full. I kept the sugar low with monkfruit sweetener which tastes like sugar, but with none of the gross side effects. I have been testing out a pure extract from @enlightsweetener and I absolutely love how these turned out! I PROMISE you that you won’t even miss the sugar!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup + 2 tbs gf oat flour
- 2 cups mashed banana (about 4-6 bananas)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp @enlightsweetener pure monkfruit (1/2-2/3 cup if using monk fruit + erythritol blend)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
1/2 cup @lilys_sweets_chocolate sugar-free chocolate chips
optional banana to top.
- Preheat oven to 350 F & line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients and then combine with wet.
- Pour into liners, and top with thin banana slices.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until a toothpick comes out clean.